🔥 Passionate about solving problems through STEM and business
🗣️ Value connecting and discussing with individuals
🍊 I love oranges
Some of my projects:
Hardware Designer / FRC 1678 Citrus Circuits
Citrus Circuits is a robotics team that competes in the FIRST Robotics Competition. We seated 5th in the World Championship for the 2022 season.
- Led the prototyping, design, CAD, manufacturing, assembly, and maintenance work of the intake mechanism on our 2022 robot.
- Benefited the FRC community during competitions by being a member of our “Citrus Service” program. We offer mechanical, electrical, and software help to fellow FRC teams.
- Developed a 10+ page user manual for working with industrial and desktop 3D printers.
Co-Founder / Davis Engineering Team
The Davis Engineering Team is a group of passionate student engineers with the goal of benefiting the community and solving problems using STEM.
- Creating an autonomous drive base in order to increase our practical STEM knowledge and skills.
- Sponsored by a grant writing company, Bayha Group, a local engineering business incubator, Inventopia, and our local district, Davis Joint Unified School District (DJUSD). We are always looking for more partnership opportunities!
- Host workshops for local aspiring engineers. One being with a former SpaceX Systems Engineer and the Head of Technology at Matternet. Local students were able to ask questions and advice about succeeding in STEM.
Freelance Product Developer / multiple startup brands
Through this job, I have connected with several clients for the service of prototyping, designing, and using CAD to develop products.
- Some startups I have designed products for: Kody Technologies, CRAFT3D Los Angeles, and Killerinstinct.biz.
- Designed prototypes referencing real object in CAD and Iterated designs through 3D printing.
- Set up business agreements and timelines about pay, confidentiality, and project deadlines.